GrowthZone, Inc. believes that communities matter, and associations are often unsung heroes in allowing communities and industries to thrive. We put our energy toward empowering those associations so they can in turn propel their members. We do this by working together to invent, develop and support the world’s leading association/membership software platforms. We are nestled in mid-Minnesota where we believe we can grow an operationally excellent, high growth SaaS company in rural MN that rivals those in traditional tech hubs. We do this by serving our customers with excellence, serving each other and caring more about our team success than our own.
When customers decide to partner with GrowthZone and use our leading association management platform they often have existing data that they would like to import into our system. This position is responsible for the oversight of creating scripts that transform the customer’s data into a format that can be imported into GrowthZone. This position works closely with the conversion specialists, onboarding project managers and development team to achieve this. The onboarding manager acquires the data from the customer in a variety of formats (Excel, Access, SQL Server, Salesforce exports, ACT!, and many more). The onboarding manager also documents how the customer uses their existing data, what is important to import, etc. This position is a technical role, responsible for creating and managing the technology and team that transforms the customers’ data into our GrowthZone XML import format and then executing that import into GrowthZone, for a scalable, repeatable process creating efficiency.
This position is ideal for developers or data analysts that enjoy an aspect of leadership. This position serves as a cornerstone to successful data migrations and platform implementations and will work cross-functionally to ensure goals and objectives related to the customer’s success journey are met.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead and oversee the conversion specialist team and day to day activities.
- Analyze processes and provide strategy for improvements
- Ability to work in a team environment while communicating challenges you find to others in order to improve the onboarding process and provide the best experience for our customers.
- Partner cross-functionally with other departments to help continually improve our processes.
- Setting clear team goals and ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Provide coaching and a venue for training.
- Provide and create documentation for reference, training, etc.
- Ability to analyze data and write queries or scripts to support the data mapping into the GrowthZone software based on the customer expectations from the data consult.
- Ability to update existing data and write new or update existing queries or scripts for execution for any post production updates and fixes.
- Attention to detail while proceeding through the data conversion process. Provide feedback for continued process improvement.
- Provide platform/database feedback to the product team to continue to evolve and improve products.
- Opportunity to create or develop conversion tools.
- Works directly with customers, as appropriate, to understand core goals and outline optimal deployment strategies.
- Collaboration with others to seek out expertise, knowledge, and resources to develop solutions to problems.
- Strong technical aptitude and proven experience with any of the key areas and tools below
- Creating C#/LinqPad scripts and leverage our data import SDK
- Querying relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, mySQL, PostgreSQl, Oracle, Access, etc.
- Working with other data tools such as
SSIS, ETL tools, Excel, XML, Quickbooks, etc.
- Ability to solve data integration problems in a complex software platform.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to motivate team members.
- Enjoy critical thinking and problem solving.
- Personal integrity and a commitment to customer service. Is committed to quality and conducts data validations.
- Knowledge of Web-based products and ability to learn new applications and technology quickly
- Ability to master new technology effectively and efficiently to be successful in a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent time management and ability to commit to and deliver upon project timelines.
- 2 year degree in IT technology, programming or database management or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience tracking tasks and work using a ticketing system or CMS.
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Chamber of Commerce or Association experience is a plus
If interested, send resume to email@example.com.