Winter 2020 Newsletter for Users of GrowthZone.
2020 Association Industry Survey Results
Each year, GrowthZone’s Association Survey Results Report is our most downloaded resource.
This year’s survey results report includes up-to-date member statistics and insightful feedback from association professionals across the U.S. and Canada.
Some of this year’s topics include:
- Association industry consolidation
- Crisis communications plans
- Dues increase frequency
- Employee turnover
- Legislative advocacy positioning
- Successful engagement methods
- Top retention programs
Read the report and see how YOUR association compares to other associations.
THE COST EFFECTIVE WAY TO PROCESS PAYMENTS
Wouldn’t it be great to easily process one-time and automatically-recurring credit card, debit card, and US bank account payments in a single batch?
You can, with GrowthZone Pay.
Watch the short video to learn how GrowthZone Pay:
- Eliminates manual matching of payments with invoices
- Saves time and money
- Reduces late bill payments
Catch up on the webinars you missed.
Unlock the Secrets of Member Engagement – Presented by Amanda Kaiser
Kick off a productive new year by watching our recent webinar presented by member engagement specialist, Amanda Kaiser.
In this on-demand presentation, “Unlock the Secrets of Member Engagement,” Amanda talks about:
- How members of small to large organizations become engaged
- The specific value members need based on their membership stage
- How members articulate the barriers to engagement
GrowthZone Software Enhancements
Learn about the recent improvements to your GrowthZone software.
In this on-demand webinar, we discuss the latest GrowthZone enhancements that will help you in your 2020 planning and activities, including several feature improvements:
- Expiration Dates
- Email Notifications and Automatic Drops
- Auto Drops with Invoicing
- Event Registration Form Customization
- Auto-Send Event Invoices
- Additional Items – Quantity/Staff Only
- Overall Event Tracking and Reporting
GrowthZone allows you to easily generate invoices, send invoices, and manage payments.
In this session, participants will learn how to:
- Perform standard transactions (invoicing, accepting payments, refunds, etc.)
- Process upcoming billing for renewals
- Make deposits
- Generate billing-related reports
3 MEMBER BENEFIT TRENDS FOR 2020
A Guest Blog by Frank Kenny
Membership expert, Frank Kenny, explains three of the hottest member benefits trends out there:
- Deeper Content
IT'S TIME TO RETHINK NEW-MEMBER ONBOARDING
You work tirelessly to recruit members – don’t let an outdated onboarding process leave your newest members feeling like you’ve abandoned them, or worse yet, like they don’t matter.
Read our new guide for associations, Avoiding the Pitfalls of the New-Member Onboarding Process.
In it, you’ll learn:
- 10 best practices for effective onboarding
- 7 critical do’s and don’ts
- How onboarding is like a party
PRODUCT & FEATURE ENHANCEMENTS
Submit Your Product & Feature Requests
We love listening to great ideas and suggestions our customers have for new features and product enhancements.
Please submit your own ideas, or vote on suggestions already submitted, via the Submit or Vote on Ideas link in the dropdown menu in the upper righthand corner of your GrowthZone dashboard.
Here's What's New
Keep up with enhancements to GrowthZone in our Software Release Notes.
Auto Send Event Invoices
You can now automatically include a registrant’s event invoice within their event confirmation email.
When selecting the "Allow Invoicing" checkbox (within your events Overall Registration Settings on the Attendee Setup tab), you'll now see that an additional checkbox appears – which, when enabled, adds a link to the invoice PDF in the confirmation emails
UPCOMING TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
Advance your GrowthZone software skills. Upcoming training workshops include:
- Setting up Membership Types
- Managing Contacts & Members
- Managing Your Billing
- Event Management
- Communications & Lists/Committees
© 2020 GrowthZone | All Rights Reserved